- Leave a comment saying "What's up?!"
- I'll ask you five questions to satisfy my curiosity.
- Update your journal with the answers to your questions.
- Include this explanation and offer to ask other people questions.
and here are my answers to a_big_apple
1. I'm swiping a question arathe asked me, because I like it--what was the first piece of fanfiction you remember writing?
Very very first - one of those crappy mega-multi-crossover script format things. I wrote it in 10th grade together with a friend of mine, and we filled like 3 notebooks with it. It was based in the Dragonball Z world, and had a whole lot of random characters popping in. The whole thing was MASSIVELY incoherent XDD
I thought of giving an excerpt, but after looking at one of the notebooks.... no, I don't think I shall. Too embarrassing!
2. Cat person, dog person, or other?
Overall, cats. Because they don't lick things as much, and I have a severe dislike of sliminess. I wouldn't even fingerpaint when I was little.
3. What's a food that you've tried but would be content to never eat again?
Not exactly the answer, but - beer. I do not get the attraction in the least. I don't hate it, I just don't find it at all tasty or appealing.
4. Describe your favorite item of clothing.
My purple boots! They're knee-high, suede, in a rich purple, more bluey than pink. They have a level platform, about 3 cm high, in black. The toe is square. The general shape of the shoe is smooth, there's no decorations or anything on it. The upper part hugs my leg, it's not loose at all - form fitting and a bit elastic. They are of the breed of boot commonly found in Israel, which is pretty, but doesn't do that much against cold or rain. That is because we do not have much cold or rain.
5. If you were in charge of giving Ed and Alfons a tour of someplace you're very familiar with, where would you take them and what would you be sure to point out?
My first thought would be Jerusalem, but I guess that's too obvious XD so I'd take them to Petach Tikva. I'd show off:
1) the completely bizarre art in traffic circles all over town. And I mean REALLY bizarre art.
2) the adorable red British phone booths that were gotten as a present from Britian for the city's 120th anniversary.
3) the Great Synagogue down town
4) the place where the first and second wells of the city were, when it was first founded. My great-grandfather was the guard of the second well (which is where he met my great-grandmother)
Then I'd drop them off with my friend, who studies Aeronautics Engineering XD